Wednesday, September 9, 2009

JouRnAl Of mY liFe....

 my loving older sisters n I...from left (K.Elly, K.Jae, K.Tie ) in Frasier Hill...
This pic was taken on Hari Raya in 2008...My beloved older Brothers...hehe~~from left (Abg Joe n Abg Mie)

today.... my first day blogging.... i feel so excited....and innocent.....haha~~~hmmm....i feel lost coz i really ....really.... dont have skill in writing.....waa~~~Mum , please help me. i guess ....im the only one at my age that still dont have blog until now.... haha~~~~Thanks Madam Linda coz make me do the Blog....so that i can improve my skill in writing.....WAh...over...hehe~~ Improve my SKILL...hmm...from now on .... i will always say my prayer to Allah...to make me better in writing ...hehe~~plus other Doa as well.... I MISS MY MUM , BROTHERS N SISTERS SO MUCH...especially during this ramadhan...and Of course I MISS MY FATHER SO SO SO MUCH, MORE THAN I CAN SAY...my father which i call him "wae"...is a loving and calm man...he passed away in 1999 when i was just 11 yrs old. so this year Hari Raya will be my 10th raya without Wae... my family n I especially, my siblings had been through a lot and learn a lot about life and love after he passed away... From now on ...i will use this blog as "Journal Of My Life"...

No comments:

Post a Comment