Friday, September 11, 2009

BrEaK FaSt WiTh My MuM n Uncle n AnYs...




 let me tell u the story about this pic...previously i was beside anys....brightly smile waiting for the pic to be taken...then suddenly the elevator door opened...then...Walla....the result was IM NOT IN THE PIC....huhu~~
 


  we were so excited to see the cute house...

the little traditional malay house....that caught our eyes...in MS Garden Lobby





                

yesterday... Anys n I went to MS Garden to break fast with my mum n uncle... we go for buffet rather than ala cart...bcoz....we were so hungry ...close to starving....hehe...naa.. JUST JOKING...my mum already booked it so no choice...the food was superb..at first , i wanted to take the pics of the food...but ...unfortunately, i just realized that i still didnt take the photo yet after all the food had gone into our stomach....huhu~~mmm...what was other thing i did yesterday??? ....ahah...now I remember , i just took back my laptop from IT centre...after she had been repaired for a week...actually more than a week....8 days ...9 days ....oh..i cant remember...i feel so lost without her(mY BeLoVed LaPtoP)...i feel so excited today coz i just finished my last exam paper b4 raya...n i will going back to my home tomorrow....yeah3x...

No comments:

Post a Comment